Sunday, October 18, 2009

suberban sprawl

Well, the sprawl in my hometown is really bad because i live right out side of D.C. The traffic for my city is always horrible. I know that rush our it always at a crawl. I think that one thing that we could do to fix it is to have these suburban areas more smaller than they already are. The picture below shows how many people go to work from the suburban area to the city. if the suburban areas were smaller, the sprawl will be lower.
http://media3.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/photo/2006/04/14/PH2006041400054.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Your idea of suburban sprawl is right, and your intentions are good in the way you suggested you could reduce suburban sprawl in your hometown. However, I think you could have gone into more detail about how you want to reduce suburban sprawl. And you could have managed proper grammar and spelling "suburban" right. Just saying :)
    Kim Idol :)

    ReplyDelete